The New York Research Heart Foundation is currently undertaking several clinical trials. studies are being conducted in Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, as well as Pacemaker and Defibrillator devices. If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial or are interested in information for any of the on-goinf trials please call 516-739-4982 or sign up online.
What is a Clinical Research Study?
Clinical research studies are medical research studies designed to answer specific question about the safety and/or effectiveness of investigational drugs, devices, and vaccines. They may also look at new ways of using existing treatments. Carefully conducted clinical studies are the fastest way to help find treatments that work.
What are the Benefits to Participating in Clinical Trials?
- Receive expert medical care from leaders in the field of cardiovascular disease.
- Continuous monitoring from dedicated professionals.
- Receive free treatment including medication and physician visits.
- Gain access to life altering drugs long before they are avail to the general public.
- Enjoy the unique comfort and support that can come from being part of a group of patients living with the same condition.
- Help doctors and scientists better understand, diagnose, prevent, treat, improve – and evem one – day – cure your condition.
- Assits researchers in gaining new knowledge about your disease and new treatments.