CloudVisit’s background in HIPAA-compliance and telemedicine provides a complete and secure enterprise solution.
Web-level security benefits:
- User ID and password authentication
- Multifactor authentication available
- Single sign-on available
- Numerous user roles and security permissions
- Robust virus protection
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publications (NIST SP) 800 compliant
Server-level security in place:
- CloudVisit’s system and user files are hosted and connected to an enterprise network, which produces the best quality of service.
- CloudVisit is routinely penetration tested for security vulnerabilities, using the latest versions of leading security testing software.
- CloudVisit’s software features a secure architecture complete with a relational database service (RDS). The RDS stores data independently from system files to prevent a data breach.
- All communication through CloudVisit’s software is encrypted using a secure socket layer (SSL) and secure high algorithms, specifically secure hash algorithm (SHA-256), ensuring optimal data protection both in transit and at rest.