- CloudVisit Aviation Maintenance Software is more than an electronic logbook. Our aviation MRO software includes sophisticated features which enable you to videoconference with multiple people in different locations to ensure quality control and seamless workflow in aircraft inspections. No logbooks or data is ever lost, as everything is archived in the cloud.
- Keep a visual record of inspection by using CloudVisit’s Aviation Maintenance Software. Save images and recordings to the session file folder, and all data is archive in the cloud. It is easy to recover documentation of aircraft maintenance while working on inspection of an aircraft, or at a later date to verify quality control and aircraft safety.
- Add a time stamp to recordings, and enable a hyperlink so that the viewer is directed to the specific moment within a recording. Save time with a direct link to the specific moment of repair you wish to review.
- Use the aircraft inspection checklist to make a note of which inspectors, on site technicians and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) licensed mechanics worked on aircraft inspection. Use labels to organize data in aircraft line maintenance or base maintenance.
- CloudVisit Aviation Maintenance Software saves all documentation of aircraft inspections in the cloud: if an on site technician needs to address an immediate issue or forgets to close a checklist, all information remains archived in the cloud so that you can retrieve it later. These recordings can be used to track maintenance status, and to be used to ensure aircraft airworthiness and aviation safety.
- Note the status of each work item in aircraft inspection, repair and maintenance. For example, if a drone must pass safety inspection you can mark each step of the inspection as accepted, rejected, or N/A, or corrected. Easily update the status of aircraft repair without the paper, and all records are up-to-date with a history of the cloud-based documented aviation inspection progress.